Re: [FWDLK] Calendar - Vendor and Club Fliers

Re: [FWDLK] Calendar - Vendor and Club Fliers

Title: Message

Dave,

You are absolutely the best – between maintaining the website, creating the calendar, and a myriad of other activities, you’re a more accomplished juggler than a trained octopus!

Question is:  apart from the (reasonable) price charged for the calendar, will you be able to make ends meet on these enterprises?  If not, then give a loud and serious cry for help.  I think there are many of us out here who derive great benefit from FwdLook who would be happy to chip in as our resources allow.  Your have assumed the responsibility, but you shouldn’t be the only one to bear the burden.

Tony in Idaho