[FWDLK] Speakin of exhaust deflectors...

[FWDLK] Speakin of exhaust deflectors...

do they help?  I CHOKE on the fumes that get inside the car when sitting
at idle (good tune up, new carb, etc) and wonder if my tailpipe tips are
too short, trapping the exhaust under the car, or perhaps even the
bumper is deflecting the smoke forward.  Should I extend the tips past
the bumper?  add deflectors?  They the tips end a little bit forward of
the bumper, and are turned down at about a 30degree angle from horizontal.

Lou