[FWDLK] Forward Look Spring Color......?

[FWDLK] Forward Look Spring Color......?

I know that most of the springs in our cars (hood, seat lever, etc.) are
some shade of red. Has anyone found a decent "over the counter" spray can
match for it? It seems to be some sort of a brick red, with a bit more red.
Certainly not a fire engine red. Any tips would be appreciated.

James
1959 Dodge