[FWDLK] 57 Dodges at JCPenney!

Hi List,

I just got a JCPenney Christmas sale catalogue, and there on page 87 was an “oval screen tee” American Tradition tee-shirt for classic car lovers, featuring a small picture of a 1957 Dodge.  First I was shocked that it wasn’t a ubiquitous 57 Chevvy, then I reached for my phone and ordered one ($5 on sale).  Kinda rare to see our cars on merchandise.

The item number is GW525-9147 if anybody else wants to order one.  They only come in gold.

Tony in Idaho

(p.s. I do not work for JCPenney!!)