Re: [FWDLK] Steering Box Rebuild

On the subject, this fellow just emailed me a list of parts he reproduces.
There are several power steering components.  His email address and phone
number are at the bottom.

-Dave

   MOPAR PARTS LIST EARLY 50's TO MID 60's

   Hello fellow 300 members and collectors. Follows is a parts list that
will fit most 300's and
   many other Mopar makes and models .
   I am a jobber for the following NEW and some NOS parts. If total comes to
$100 or more I will pay
   shipping in the lower 48 States. Heavy items shipping applies.  Shipping
credit for over seas shipping.
   $200 or more total order take 5% discount.

   1) Brake light swt, $8.50
   2) Vac safety swt on manifold, $9.50
   3) Water temp sender $13. Chrys. 57-59; 60-63. Fit other models and year.
Check with me.
   4) Radiator hoses, upper $13.50, lower $15, bypass hose, $7, (hemi).
   5) Water pump shaft, bearing and seal kit w/ gasket, 50's to 60's. $35.
Impeller when available $18 ea.Rebuilding service available. See #17.
   6) Water pump gasket only, $4
   7) Points $7.50 ea; condenser $6.50; rotor $6.50; cap w/ brass lugs
$17.50
   8) Radio condensers w/ red caution tags $7.50 ea (3 req.)
   9) Generator brushes $7, starter, $9
   10) AFB carb kits  $31 ea. WCFB carb kit, $29. Air horn gasket only, $4
   11) Front wheel grease caps, 55-72, (import) $7.50 ea. Domestic NOS, $15
ea. Grease cap installation tool. Protect the cap. $6
   12) Steering box rebuild kit, (58 up cast iron box). Includes all shaft
seals, internal lip seals & o-rings. Bearings extra. $43. Rebuild service
available on a time available basis.
   13) Power steering canister flat seal ring 55/56 $8;  57 up PS canister
seal $6;  55/56 power steering pump filter $19.
   14) Gas tank filler neck seal, $3 ea.  Tank sending unit seal, $3 ea.
   15) Upper and lower control bushings, upper  $49 set 4 , (out of stock
57/58 C76, LY3)  lower (2) $37 set.   most years.
   16) Ball joints, upper $42 ea, lower $52 ea. Most years
   17) Rebuilt water pump $85 your core, plus kit, (see #5). Extra charge if
your pump has plastic impeller.
         For pumps integral to housing like 55/56 add $25 for media blasting
and handling large housing.
   18) Exhaust manifold heat riser spring, $3.50 ea. Many years.
   19) Round and oval air filters, $13 ea., Original style water decals for
57/58 300 air filters, $8 ea.
   20) A/C conversion kit from early shaft seal, (57 to 61) to late seal.
$85. in future you would only need modified late seal at $30 ea. kit
includes late seal.
   21) 57/58 300 Hub cap mask set of 4, $60. Can send photos how it is
installed and end results. Complete instructions included.
   22) Rear spring shackle bushings, (8 pcs) $32 set
   23) Rear spring eye bolts. Holds the spring together in center. Pa
   24) Rear leaf spring, heavy duty woven cotton, anti squeak leaf
separators. Duplicate of original. Material  to replace 2 springs, all leaf
tips. $20
   25) Center link dust shields, $6 pair.
   26) Starter solenoid, on starter, (56 to 58 12v) $54.
   27) Carter NOS ceramic fuel filter elements with gasket, $17ea. Gasket
only $3.ea. New zinc plated springs for elements, $4 ea.
   28) Replacement fuel line between carbs 55 to 57 300, fitting ends same
as original. Hose for all gas mixtures,
        Nylon reinforced, 50 psi test, $18. Specify year. Fuel line 5/16"
for tank and to pump from steel line, 18" for both, $4. Same high quality as
line at carb's.
   29) Brass fitting 90 deg out of rear Carter fuel filter to hose end, $4.
Brass "T" fitting out of front carter fuel filter, $6.
   30) Generator roller bearings, (sealed for life).  $7.50 ea. Never oil
bearing again. '55 to '59 2 req. '60 up 1 required at front.
        Rear is bushing that I custom machine slot so wick can lube
generator shaft. New bushing and 2" felt wick, $15.
   31) Brake booster rebuild kit, (bellows type, 57 to 61?). Includes all
lip seals, o-rings, filter and reference guide. $38. Does not include
bellows. Rebuild service available.
         See #35 for Parts doc Rubber rejuvenator that will condition
bellows to a supple condition.
   32) Torque converters "rebuilt" 55 to 61. Completely disassembled, hot
tanked, new ring gear, crank studs, internal thrust washers, welded,
balanced and pressure tested. Do not run an old T.C. on a rebuilt trans. I
can send a photo of the sludge inside an old converter that will end up in
your new trans. $315 exchange. Shipping will apply.
   33) 57 Chrys. tail lenses, NORS. 300C, NY, Saratoga, Windsor. $85 pair.
   34) 57 Chrys. original used backup lenses. No cracks or sun checks. Need
dressed and polished to look new. $90 pair.
   35) Parts Doc brand rubber rejuvenator and rubber, vinyl, leather
treatment. Will return old stiff rubber parts to a supple condition.
       Soften rubber brake bellows, front trunion joint boot, all glass
seals, wing window seals, fire wall and all other grommets. A must for every
restoration project.
       16 oz. concentrate will dilute to ½ gallon, (distilled water) when
used as a conditioner. for rejuvenating rubber use up to 2:1 $20.
   36) Cast iron Torqueflite pan gasket. $9 ea. Powerflite $13 ea. Rubber
impregnated gasket is the best you can buy. This is not cork.
   37) Cast iron Torqueflite and Power Flite standard and deluxe rebuild
kits, pump drive sleeves, bearings, thrust washers, front and rear seals,
        bushings, spring and roller kits, bands, clutches and plates,
external kick down and shift lever seals. Contact me with your needs and I
will price.
   38) Cast iron Torqueflite conversion kit from standard to 300 HD.
Requires custom machining and modification of clutch piston to,
        allow for 5th clutch and disc, piston return spring, governor weight
and spring and kick down lever. Requires core parts exchange. $175. 5th
clutch and disc $35 set.
        NOTE: Most 300's have had the transmission exchanged out long ago
with a standard. I can send photo of side by side comparison.
   39) 59 300 tail light chrome lt & rt housing set. No pitting or damage.
Very respectable drivers. Easy re-chrome for show. $200.
   40) NOS 57 to 59 (maybe to 61?) door and ignition cylinder lock set keyed
alike. Includes pair of original aluminum Lion Crest keys with tag no.$115
set.
   41) NOS 57 to 59 trunk and glove box set keyed alike. Includes original
oval head aluminum key set. $95.
   42) NOS 57 to 59 glove box locks. Includes a set of original aluminum
oval keys. You can have trunk lock re-keyed to new keys. $30
   43) Brake shoes relined, (core exchange) with original asbestos lining. I
sell for a one man shop that has   been relining for 40+ years and still has
original lining stock. Shoe is completely stripped to bare metal, lining
bonded, dipped in the original brown varnish then arched to your drum size
you supply me. $165, 8 shoes. Shipping applies.
    44) Upper control arm bumpers, many years. $19 pair
    45) Strut rod bushings, 57 to 64, $19 pair.
    46) Neutral safety starter switch on transmission, $25.
    47) Speedometer pinions, 18 &19 tooth,(used). May have others. $49 ea.
    48) Concourse restored 57 to 61 twin strut mirrors. completely
disassembled, repairs made, stripped and re-plated, new mirror, SS mounting
screws, $350 ea. Core exchange.
    49  Fan belt sets.) 57/58 392 hemi 300, NY, Imp. With A/C, 4 belts,
total $46 set. Non A/C, 3 belts, $36.
    50) Fuel filter, end of pickup tube in fuel tank. For 5/16" and 3/8"
tubes. $6 ea.
    51) Original stamped carb to air cleaner wing nut, cadmium plated. $3
ea.
    52) 57 300, Furry, D 500 air cleaner pair. Mint condition in primer.
$750 set. See # 19 for air filters and decals.

    *Photos available for all parts.
    *All prices subject change based on my cost at time of sale.
    *All prices in US dollars.
    *All parts are new unless specified otherwise.
    *Some items subject to prior sale. *May not have for all years.
    *If you do not see what you need contact me.
    *Satisfaction guaranteed or return unused for full refund less
shipping.Contact me before any return.
    *Shipping costs apply. I combine order for actual ship cost under $100
    *I ship UPS ground unless requested otherwise.  Not responsible for lost
shipments. I will help to track    any lost or delayed item.
     Any final settlement of lost goods will be through carrier
    *Insurance is extra. Buyer is responsible to ask for insurance.
    *Buyer is advised to insure items sent to me. I am not responsible for
items that I do not receive. UPS is recommended in the US as item rate
includes the first $100 value insurance in base charge plus a tracking
number.
    *Not responsible for consequential damages related to parts I sell.
    *Not responsible for labor to install and remove a defective part. A
small risk you must take.
    *Full refund on any part proven to be defective, including shipping.
    *Accept personal checks, money orders, PayPal plus a  3% handling fee.
    *List is up dated frequintly. I can e-mail updated list on request.

    Ship cores and checks to:

    Gary Nelson
    9550 Gateway Dr.
    Reno, Nevada 89521 USA