[FWDLK] 57 truck armrests

I recently aquired a 57 dodge truck. I would like to put on a passenger side arm rest or door pull. I suspect that these are the same as other Dodge car applications. The part number is 1563345. Can anyone tell me if this part was used on a Dodge car application?

Also, the emergency brake cable currently runs from the driver's side cab, right THROUGH the 315 poly intake manifold, to the passenger side of the 4-speed transmission. That can't be the right place for the cable to run, but I can't figure out where it is supposed to go. Anyone else have a 55-59 truck that can tell me?

Thanks,
Nathan Nuttall
56 Savoy
57 Dodge D200