From: "Bill K." <pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/11/30 Tue AM 08:32:03 EST
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Shipping question - ot?

I have someone who wants to buy a '60 Chrysler rear bumper from me.
Problem:  How does one package and ship a bumper?  It's either going to be
too big or too heavy for UPS (roughly 12x12x80 and 50 pounds or so anyways)
I am pretty sure.  And it's not like a box for one grows on trees, I'd have
to make it up from something else - maybe a refrigerator box.

I have an idea on shipping some rear ends, so I should learn where I can
ship stuff like this from in my area - could use some pointers though if
anyone has done this before.

Bill K.

---