[FWDLK] She's Back

A month ago or so I wrote in and reported the Christine story in the
Fall/Winter issue of Forward Magazine.  This came on the heals of the
re-release of the Christine DVD.

Well she is back again!!!!  Starting this month Ertl will release a 1/18
scale "Christine" movie car with tinted windows and working headlights.
Cost is being reported around $29.00.  This maybe a cross between 2002's '58
Fury and '58 Belvedere die-cast release.

Also seeing the market in January 2005 will be the official Christine movie
car from Danbury Mint.  This version is 1/24 scale and is right on.  It has
more detail than Ertl's 1/18.  With detail comes price.  The D.M. car is
being priced at $129.00.  Included is a link to the D.M. car.
http://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/list_reviews/xq/ASP/ID.1375/qx/rev
iewpix.htm

Mike Morelli
1958 Plymouth Belvedere