[FWDLK] CHOKE HEAT TUBE for DUAL QUADS

Hello List members.

In my attempts to make a new heat tube for the exhaust manifold of my dual quad commando ,,I made a total of 3 that came out very good.

If anyone out there wants one--please contact me off line.
Figure $7 TOTAL with USA shipping.  I have 2 extra and do not expect to ever need them.

These would be for replacement of the tube in the 58 PLYMOUTH 350
the 58/59 D500,,,,,58,59 ADVENTURER and the 59 300E

They are madeof stainless tube and within 1/16 of the correct length.
They are also stepped down (not tapered) to accept the heat tube from the choke

I can tell you from experience--these will go in relatively easily and seal well!!
THE TRICK IS TO GET THE OLD ONE OUT!!
I would not replace it unless it was corroded through or cracked.
just my 2c

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY