Re: [FWDLK] rocker panels

Although it isn't shown under "1958 DeSoto Chrysler", they also have the
front, rear, and underseat floor pans for that category.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reggie Knowlton" <Reggie_Knowlton@xxxxxxx> To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 10:55 AM Subject: Re: [FWDLK] rocker panels

Gerrit, here's the place for rocker panels.
http://www.classicfabrication.com/

Gerrit Inthorn <dodge_sierra@ZONN To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ET.NL> cc: Sent by: Forward Subject: [FWDLK] rocker panels Look Mopar Discussion List <L-FORWARDLOOK@lis ts.psu.edu>

12/02/2004 03:19 AM Please respond to dodge_sierra

Hi all,

I own a 56 Dodge stationwagon. The rocker panels are bad and someone is
offering rocker panel for a 4 door passengers car. Is the lenght for both
cars the same? If not could one of you tell me where to find the right
ones.

Thanks from the Netherlands

Gerrit