From: "Gary Holm" <gholm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "300club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 9:58 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] fuelpump kits

To all of you who seem  to have all the right answers; I am plauged with
fuel pump problems. The pump on the 300 seems to be leaking around the
gasket seam. It is an n.o.s. pump and I am thinking that the newer gas is
working on the older diaphram material, and it to will give out as did the
fuelpump on my 61 Newport which filled the oilpan with gas. Not  good at
best. The question is, Where can I buy just a rebuild kit to rebuild the
pumps. Is this something Not too tricky for the average 300 owner to tackle?
Gary Holm  Big G  in So. Ore.