Re: [FWDLK] distributors for a 361 V-8

A good source for Pertronix (and other parts) is John Lazenby. He has
several award winning
Chryslers and is well veersed in these cars. He can be reached at
john@xxxxxxxxxx
Ray
Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.