Re: [FWDLK] Rocker & ROLL

True, but this panel fits all '73-'92 Dodge pickups doesn't it?  That makes
for enough demand to mass-produce it and at the same time if anyone is
really restoring one of these, he'll look for NOS/factory sheetmetal - no
need to custom make them and a good percentage of buyers may not know or
care about the difference.

I know in my case I am thinking about getting a couple of their rocker slip
on covers for my Suburban.  Someone put a set of those on my Ramcharger and
painted them to match, and they look and work fine.  You can see the
half-rotted ones underneath, if you look under the truck.  In the case of
the Suburban, I just want to cover up the rot because on another truck I cut
my toe good once on the remains of the rocker - no sense spending big $$$
fixing the body on a $500 truck when for the same cash it would cost to redo
it I could buy a lot newer nicer truck.  Just pretty it up a little so the
gf can tolerate it and hide those sharp edges.  If they're thin, they're
thin - I'll put a dozen coats of paint on 'em and some undercoat, or try out
that POR-15 and see if it works.

Bill K.