[FWDLK] Fwd: Dodge event

To any of y'all that may have one of these cars needed, enjoy. Ray

Begin forwarded message:

From: KG6DXN@xxxxxxx
Date: December 7, 2004 11:44:43 PM CST
Subject: Dodge event

?
My name is Mike Bellis with Mopar Alley. DaimlerChrysler has asked me to find Dodge Vehicles 66-72 that would like to appear at the International Auto Show in Los Angeles.? DaimlerChrysler will debut the new Viper SRT-10 and Magnum SRT-8. This is different from the Hemi event I helped with in Oct. We still need to find a Charger, Coronet R/T, Challenger, Daytona and a full custom Dodge (skunk works, any model). A certificate of appreciation from DaimlerChrysler will be given to all attendees as well as a check for $200.00 just for attending. The?event will take place on Jan. 5, 2005 from 6:00 PM until approx. 11:00PM. The event is designed as a roof top party. It will be held at the top of a parking garage in downtown LA. Space is very limited, only 7 vintage Dodge cars will fit. Owners will be considered honored guests and will be asked to hang out to answer any questions about your car. These cars DO NOT need to be Hemi cars. They must be very presentable as over 200 reporters and DaimlerChrysler executives will be in attendance. If you know of anyone who would like to attend please contact me. Please forward this message to other Mopar enthusiasts. Thanks, Mike
?
Mike Bellis
Mopar Alley
510-719-5519