Re: [FWDLK] Server DSL Update

Dave & group,

After earning my living for the last 20 years in the computer /
communications business, I can speak from experience and tell  you that
BritSys.net is a class outfit.  You'll be very happy with the service
you get from these folks.

I've enough xDSL &  ISDN horror stories to write a book.  BritSys has
been the most timely, professional and reasonable folks I have EVER
dealt with.  From the professional sales staff to technical support
people that absolutely don't peer down their nose at you, these folks
have it together.  In the last five years, I've been a digital data
gypsy moving from one company to another as they've gone bankrupt of
otherwise failed to meet my expectations.   PSINet, Northoint, Rhythms,
MCI / Worldcom, Telocity and Ameritech have all had data circuits here
in my home office and all have eventually failed to  "cut it" either in
the short term, or over the long haul.  COVAD is the lone survivor of
the independent CLEC DSL providers, and BritSys.Net packages it up and
does a wonderful job of handling the details.  If you're thinking of
DSL, please, do yourself a favor and checkout https://www.britsys.net .
They'll make you happy!

Best Regards,

Thomas F. Miller
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> <MacGyve755@xxxxxxx> 12/10/2004 5:13:53 PM >>>
Hi All,

It's official -- we are moving the Forward Look web server to a new
location & new ISP at the end of this month.  Why?  Because, well,
Verizon & Telerama haven't been able to do @%$^@$ about the problems we
have had with the connection since early September.

Our new connection will come from BritSys, with a Covad backbone.  It
will be slightly faster & cost a bit less per month.

There will be a downtime of a day or two when the swapover occurs, but
I will give more details when we get closer to the move date.

-Dave