[FWDLK] Oddity On The Road!

I recently saw a car out on the road.  It was a '75 to '79 Black Caddy Coupe Deville.  The weird thing is that it looked like an Chevy El Camino. It didn't look like an amateur job. Did Caddilac make any El Caminos?  LOL!  If I ever see it again I'll make sure I take pics. Has anyone out there seen any weird cars?  Finished my carport in 6 days during the Thanks Giving Holiday.  I was trying to protect my cars from further rain.  Since it got built it only rained once. It's cold down here in Dickinson, Texas. How's weather out there?  Any snow anywhere?  How many members half way done with their cars?

Happy Holidays Forward Look!!!
Thanks for the good year and the tips!

Joey
Dickinson, Texas