Re: [FWDLK] Poor Desoto

Hello All,
I wasn't trying to start the whole custom/resto debate going again, but why I say this is due to the rarity of the car (how many 60 desoto's did they make?) and the obvious level of work done on the car.  The fact that Batman never drove a Desoto really doesn't enter into it, but I think for the kind of money obviously spent he could have done a much more common car that was closer to what was used in the show(s).  Also, when looking at it, it is obvious that he has altered and/or destroyed may parts that are not easily replaced.  Look at the door panels.  What happened to the originals?  Same with the Grill (now sporting the large bat-symbol, and matching hubcaps.  Not to mention the dutchman panel behind the rear window that now sports the pipes.  Parts like these do not grow on trees, and it kinda get to me when I see them altered.  Obviously this is only MY opinion.
Sorry about the rant guys, but sometimes I just feel the need.
Charles.