Re: [FWDLK] Poor Desoto

Nobody was trying to start the Custom vs. Stock debate again,if the guy wanted to fill the car with green jello and swim naked in it's his to do so with,it's a free country.I just feel alot of people may be members of this list who own these cars that are commented upon by other people and it's just not right.I'm not saying what was done to the car is good or bad,what I'm saying is here is a man who enjoys his car,be it a '60 Desoto,Pinto,Gremlin or whatever.I'd rather see Batman do to a car what he did and drive it and enjoy it than someone let a car rot in their yard and not sell it for 20 year because they are "gonna fix it up someday",or spend $100,000 having a car restored roll it on and off a trailer at car shows just so they can win a $5.00 plastic trophy,then throw a S*^%$ fit because they don't get first.Whatever the case,obviously someone else likes the car too because it has bids.Just think,maybe he's selling the car because he found a '58 Fuel injected Adventurer Convertible to make a Batmobile out of,being a ragtop it will be easier to install the bubble windows!(just kidding,don't hate me for that one)
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom