[FWDLK] Calendar Update

Title: Message
Hi All,

I heard from the printers on Friday; the calendar has been printed and sent upstairs for binding.  They are hoping to have it for us sometime on Monday.

We've made all of the shipping labels for the orders thus far (237), bought the envelopes, and purchased oodles of stamps.  The calendars will be going out the door the day after we get them.

We need to sell 418 just to break even, so if you are interested in buying a calendar, PLEASE go to http://www.forwardlook.net/calendars/calendar2005/ to place your order.

For those of you who have never gotten one of our calendars, trust me -- they are fantastic. Each month features an 8x10" glossy photograph and story about a member's car, important dates in Forward Look history, and dates of MoPar-related car shows worldwide. It's truly a professional-quality calendar --  nearly equal to the nice Hemmings calendars, but $3 cheaper!

-Dave