[FWDLK] Calendars are Done!

Title: Message
Hi All,

Just got word from the printers -- the calendars are done, and I am about to go pick them up.  We are still over 100 calendar sales short of simply breaking even, so I am being forced to cover the difference right now out of my very small unemployed-guy checking account.  In short, it means I can not pay my rent if we don't sell at least 100 more in the next week or so, so PLEASE order your calendar soon if you are planning to get one.  They will ship tomorrow morning.

http://www.forwardlook.net/calendars/calendar2005/

Thanks!

-Dave