Re: [FWDLK] More rustproofing info

At work we use 3M Rust Fighter rust proofing in a spray can.It is really thin when sprayed so it runs into all the areas you can get at in the seams.Dries soft so it doesn't crack or peel later on in life.I  would recommend it for a restoration.I would also recommend 3M automix self leveling seam sealer when replacing panels,it comes out of the tube like thick oil and will flow for 10-20 minutes which will allow it to get it to all the areas that you can't reach with the gun.I use it every time I put a 1/4 panel on at work and have never had one come back with a water leak.
Adam Lindenbaum