Re: [FWDLK] Calendars

In a message dated 12/29/2004 8:20:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If I get time, I'll post some before and after pictures
Hi Dave,
    You have enough to do and it really isn't necessary. We can just go to the Forward Look web page, as I did and enlarge the original picture, with the calendar beside the PC, to do the comparisons.
It was fun trying to pick out the changes. Like in the Sunday comics, "Find six things different in these pictures".
    Thanks Dave, you did an excellent job,

   <>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington