[FWDLK] OLD CHRYSLER JUNK YARD

Hi to all,

Just want to give a "two-thumbs-up" with regards to Scott Bradian - he used
to live here on Long Island and I know him well. He's very much devoted to
Mopars of every ilk, he's an honest and hard-working person and he will
treat everyone fairly. I miss not having him around anymore, I haven't
visited him yet at his new place, which is close to Binghamton NY, but I do
know he's building quite a yard for derelict Mopars.  His e-mail indeed is:
litlred@xxxxxxxxxxxx  and he attends most of the major East Coast shows as a
vendor. Definitely in the "good guys" category.

Happy Mopar New Year to all !

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY