Re: [FWDLK] Has anyone sent work to Metal Rehab?

Re: [FWDLK] Has anyone sent work to Metal Rehab?

I haven't personally but a good friend sent his car through there and he knows others who have and he reports that this is the ULTIMATE way to strip rust out of a car.  Everyone has been thoroughly happy with both the way the car came back and with personal dealings at the company.

Joey, if you use them, please give us another report.

Wayne