Dave, you did a great job on this one, and this kinda thing may make your life easier.

Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.

On Jan 1, 2005, at 2:31 PM, Dave & Tracy wrote:

This seems a fair Idea, however this years calendar has a very nice period touch to it with the border & general layout. Would the sponsors advertisements be in keeping with this type of period look. If not could the adverts be re-done as a 1950's one !. Just a thought.
Dave & Tracy.
Happy new year to you ?all.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Stragand
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:Saturday, January 01, 2005 6:21 PM
Subject:[FWDLK] Calendar Question

Hi All,
?
In order to have the calendar ready earlier in the year(like around July), it may be necessary to replace the "Schedule of Events" with another item, such as sponsor advertisements.? How do you feel about this?? Please visit the link below to register your vote (you do not need to be a registered user to place a vote).
?
http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp? tid=3776&posts=1
?
Thanks,