Re: [FWDLK] Leaf Springs for PLYMOUTH + 300C

Re: [FWDLK] Leaf Springs for PLYMOUTH + 300C

My book says there were four...no full part #'s, but some sort of ID # with specs as follows:

1) 2.5" wide 20 x 35 x (RB43) 1-3/8 x 1 ( I dunno what all these measurements are)
'57 Dodge, Desoto Fiewsweep,
'57 Plymouth "exc. std. on 6 cyl cpe. and sdn."
'58-'59 Plymouth 6 cyl. hvy. duty & taxi exc. Sub.
'58-'59 8 cyl. exc. Sub.

2) 2.5" wide 20 x 35 x (RB48) 1 x 1
'57-'59 Plymouth std duty on 6 cyl. exc. Taxi and Sub.

3) 2.5" wide 20 x 37 x (RB43) 1-3/8 x 1
'58-'59 Windsor, Firesweep, all Dodge pass.
'58-'59 Plymouth Suburban

4) 2.5" wide 21 x 39 x (RB40) 2 x 1
'58-'59 Chrysler Sara & N.Y ( not mention is made of Chrysler 300 until '62)
'58-'59 Desoto Firedomw and Fireflite
'58 - '65 Imperial

I simply got new springs from one of the aftermarket suppliers thru my mechanic. I think it might have been from
http://www.espo.com/

Lou

eddee wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR LIST!!!!!!!!

Will be 60 degrees here in the NORTHEAST today---great stuff

Concerning the 57/58/59 PLYMOUTH,,,,,,,,
Did they take the same form and fit rear leaf springs??
ie: would they all interchange physically??

Does anyone have the p/n for the 57/58 FURY 6 leaf rear spring??

THANK YOU

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY

PS--I see a local 300C for sale--no idea of the details
201 457 7900