[FWDLK] Seat covers

A Grand Happy New Year to ALL,
  I thought I'd see if any one out there with a 60-61 Plymouth 2 door would need front seat covers.  I don't have the rears, just the fronts.  I have 2 sets with the 2 backs and one seat and another set with one back and one seat.  All sets are Rocket Blue.  I don't have the hog rings either.  Just thought if any one needed to cover up a riped seat for a driver or something temporary.  There may be a little dust that needs cleaned off the vinal.  If you need a photo, contact me privately and I'll send one.   The price is $10.00 for each complete front seat plus shipping.  Or make me an offer.  They gotta go.

Jack  in Snowy Shinglehouse, Pa