[FWDLK] BARRETT JACKSON AUCTION IN SCOTTSDALE AZ 2005

[FWDLK] BARRETT JACKSON AUCTION IN SCOTTSDALE AZ 2005

Hello List Members !!!
Are there any Forward Look Members planning on going to the Auction and or the Cruise Nites in and around Scottsdale that are going on that week. Dieter Bauer and I have booked our reservations to be there,and would like to meat other list members that are going there as well.We arrive on Wednesday 26th and leave on Monday 31th.Please advise early so that we can plan something where to meet up,perhaps at the Saturday Night Cruise.

Thanks Wayne Woloshin

1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr HT
1959 Desoto Firedome Sportsman 2dr HT
1960 Plymouth Fury 2dr HT