Re: [FWDLK] Wavey, Wavey Rockers...

I've read all the responses regarding this car (some rather quickly) but
haven't seen anyone mention the front lower bumper.  Is it just me, or
doesn't it look kinda bent or mis-shapen on the bottom.  I don't remember my
57 Dodge having a bumper that shape.  For however much the car sells for,
you'd think they'd spend a few hundred on a nice bumper.  Or would that ruin
the "originality" of the car?