Re: [FWDLK] serpentine belt

Hi Ben, if you do it- I could use your old fan pulley!

I just put a deposit down on a 'running' (well, it reportedly ran 'at the
swap meet' a few years ago when the current seller picked it up!) 325"
Hemi to transplant into my 1958 Dodge Sierra. But, it's missing the fan
pulley.

I was unable to get enough compression out of the 350 (that had sat and
rusted for the last 35 years) after pulling the heads to free it up,
spending $200 on a valve job and $160 on a rebuilt starter,
$85 on gaskets, so this sounded like a easier way out than to bore the
original 350, when what I REALLY want is to rebuild a 392 I have BURIED
in my 'other' storage 160 miles away.

Or if anyone else has a spare 325" Hemi fan pulley laying around?  I need
to check my brochures and manuals, but was the 325" still used in '58, or
was '57 the last year?  Supposedly, this is a KD-500 . . .

I still need to get back in touch with the folks that said they might have
the fiberglass 'heater box' (and blower assembly)(and some floor pans ;-)
to fit this car . . .

Bob
http://www.capitalcitymopars.com/Members%20Pages/Photo-bMoore.htm