Re: [FWDLK] Opions for non delivery

Nick,

I would think (knee jerk responce) that if he cashed the money order
then it might be mail fraud.   Contact the USPS.    At very least I
would go to the post office and try to cancel the money order (if he has
not cashed it already).

Just my guess.
Greg in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer

Nick Sperduto wrote:

I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. I sent a money order to a guy
in Richmond, BC Canada for some car parts. He says he got my money
order, but he has sent me no tracking number that he's shipping my parts.

At the same time, I find out he's selling the same parts to a guy in
NY, who also sent him a money order and has gotten no tracking number
or shipping information.

So in turn, I had another friend contact him inquiring about the same
parts and he's working a deal with my buddy to sell him the parts.

He's too far away to go to his house, I only have a name and address,
no phone number. We're in the process of trying to get a phone number
out of him.

But other than that, is there anything else I can do. It was a
non-ebay transaction. I know it's a crime, but is it a crime you can
do anything about. It was a US postal service international money
order mailed to him via USPS.

Thanks,
Nick
Nick