Re: [FWDLK] Opions for non delivery

Nick,
here is a link to the USPS Fraud unit.  I am not sure what they can do in
canada but this is probably your best option for anyone to take any action.

http://www.usps.com/websites/depart/inspect/fraud/welcome.htm

If you file the complaint online you will get a packet of forms in the mail
to fill out and return.
I started this on a guy that beat me for a $12 RC car part but when I saw
the forms and the time I gave up on the $12  :)

You could call the local Canadian Mounties and see if they will do anything, but I doubt they would care or take any action, but you never know.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

----Original Message Follows---- From: Nick Sperduto <drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: Nick Sperduto <drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [FWDLK] Opions for non delivery Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:09:16 -0500

I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. I sent a money order to a guy in
Richmond, BC Canada for some car parts. He says he got my money order, but
he has sent me no tracking number that he's shipping my parts.

At the same time, I find out he's selling the same parts to a guy in NY, who
also sent him a money order and has gotten no tracking number or shipping
information.

So in turn, I had another friend contact him inquiring about the same parts
and he's working a deal with my buddy to sell him the parts.

He's too far away to go to his house, I only have a name and address, no
phone number. We're in the process of trying to get a phone number out of
him.

But other than that, is there anything else I can do. It was a non-ebay
transaction. I know it's a crime, but is it a crime you can do anything
about. It was a US postal service international money order mailed to him
via USPS.

Thanks,
Nick
Nick