Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Opions for non delivery

You may also want to try a Google search. If you type in a name and location, you may get his phone number and other information about him. It doesn't work all the time, but sometimes.
On a related note, and a hint that somebody passed on this list awhile back, if you know a phone number and enter it into a Google search, you may get back information such as name, address, and other stuff. I've used that feature several times and it has come in handy.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA