[FWDLK] Plymouth on the movie: Loving You

[FWDLK] Plymouth on the movie: Loving You

Has anyone seen the 1957 movie Loving You?  There is a scene that has a red convertible Plymouth Savoy.  Am I right about the model? My 57 Savoy has the side molding with spear at the door.  The car in the film has a straight molding starting from the front fender all the rear and this one is located right under the door handle.  How many trim styles were there for the 57 Savoy line?

Thanks,
Joey
Dickinson, Texas
1957 Plymouth Savoy