[FWDLK] Paint and Carbs

Hi Gang
Well I would like to ask a question that has been talked about some time ago. What is the part number of the silver paint for the engine that can be bought from the dealer for the 58 Dodge.
Next, what are the carb numbers on the 2x4 AFB's for a 58 Dodge.
Sorry to ask these dumb questions but a storm came along and ate all of my information.
Much thanks to all

Charles