[FWDLK] Ertl/Joyride Christine

As a Christine fan, I was suprised at the lack of effort Ertl/Joyride put
into their 1/18 Christine die-cast.  The only two good things I found about
it was the box it came in and the working headlights.  Not only did they get
all of the interior wrong, they even forgot to paint over the Fury gold in
the tail lights.  There are many experts out there along with some of the
cars used.  I can't wait for the 1/24 Danbury mint version.  It maybe 4X the
money but at lease they got it right.

Mike Morelli
58 Belvedere 2dr (Christine)
57 Belvedere 4dr htp