[FWDLK] carbs interlinking rod

When restoring my '57 Adventurer, I had trouble finding a carb-to-carb
linking rod, so I had a machinist make a duplicate of an original for
me.  Actually, I had a couple of extras made for guys I knew needed them.

I've had several more requests for these.  I'll be seeing the same
machinist in the next week, and will ask him if he'd consider making
more.  No promises, since he didn't seem too keen on doing these
again.  I'm guessing the price will be around $65-$70, depending on how
many I have done, plus maybe $3 to ship it to you.

These are excellent quality replicas of a hard-to-find original part.  I
don't know what other years/models these will work on.  I have pictures of
the last bunch if anyone wants to see one.  Let me know in the next couple
of days if you want one.

Ed Petrus