[FWDLK] Riding the Bullett

Well, just saw the movie.  Not surprised it's not in a theater near you, and straight to the USA network.  Unlike the book, the movie is kindof a dog.  Wayyyy too many flashbacks and "supposed to be eerie or spooky" flash-ins of the mom character, etc.

But I did enjoy the Plymouth scenes.  Also thought there was a fin or two in the scene where he hides in the old reefer.  And I liked the International pickup driven by the rednecks who chased him.  I wonder how one could obtain the painting of the Plymouth at the very end of the movie?

Mark   mjh
warm and smarmy Sutherlin, OR
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy, '61 DeS, '68 300 rag