[FWDLK] '742' gear sets

Hello to all

Is there ANY source for new or extremely clean ring and pinion sets for the early '742' 8 3/4" rear carrier.
This was the one used for V8s from 1957 through 1964.

I am looking for ratios of  3.15,,,,3.18,,,,3.23,,,,3.31,,,or 3.36

The hi perf shops only have 3.55 or higher ratios

Thanks to all
ED ECKERSON
COLD AND SNOWEY LI NY
hibernating 57 FURY