Re: [FWDLK] Intake Bolts

Here is a reasonably priced source for Stainless bolts.

http://mmsacc-stainless.com/

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

----Original Message Follows---- From: Modelrcer@xxxxxxx Reply-To: Modelrcer@xxxxxxx To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [FWDLK] Intake Bolts Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:31:10 EST

Hi All
I need a set of intake bolts (actually I need 2 sets) for a 350 or 361 1958
Dodge engine. If anyone has 2 sets of these laying around that they  don't
need I would like to buy them. I have been to a number of wrecking yards
and
they say they don't have any. They don't act very interested. If you  know
of
another source let me know. Thanks for any help

Charles