[FWDLK] wire harnesses

Hi all,
    I am going to re-wire my wagon, and I am interested in info on wire harnesses and companies that sell them.
I know of EZ Wiring, and Painless Wiring... are there others, what makes one better than the other and what experiences have any of you had with any of them?  Painless wants almost double the price of the EZ wire kit... why the big difference???  Any info appreciated.
John in WI