Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Brakeline Tubing

Try The Right Stuff Detailing, they do trans lines and fuel lines for the dual 4 barrels and some brake lines. they are always looking for new patterns and will make you a line if you provide an original . The lines that I have bought have been of excellent quality.  "www.rightstuffdetailing.com"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Brakeline Tubing

I did the same thing with transmission lines for my old Ramcharger.  Took the old lines to Fine Lines in Medina, Ohio (local to me) and they made up a set that day.  Dropped off the old lines in the morning, picked up the finished product at the end of the day.  Cost was about $65 if I remember correctly.

Larry (Akron)