[FWDLK] 1959 Plymouth Observations

I'm not sure about the '57-'59 cars Dick but I know that in '60/ 61 Mopar
Parts Dept sold a rear-view mirror relocator to mount it up on the header.
It was just a chromed stem to which you fastened your original mirror head
but it certainly did the job. I'm guessing that some original owners also
had the same grievances.
I have '61 piece I'll check to see that it fits my '59.

Also my right hand outside mirror is pretty useless too no matter how it's
adjusted so it sounds like a common fault. At least the wagons have large
glass areas to avoid blind spots for over-the-shoulder manouvres!

Ian.
England.
forwardlook59@xxxxxxxxxxx
1957 DeSoto Firedome Coupe