Re: [FWDLK] RED PLYMOUTH FURY

DupontTim@xxxxxxx wrote:

Do only Mopar owners have to deal with this phenomenon?

I believe Tim may be right.

I too, have had this happen to me at car shows.   Only, to my best
estimation, Mother Mopar must have made only one model.   You know.....
the one with the push button transmission that everybody's father,
mother, uncle and aunt seems to have owned in the past. (said tongue in
cheek)

On that note however, I guess we should be flattered that they want to
stop, look, and talk about our cars.    Better then the under the breath
comment "just another so and so Chevy or Ford".   Who could blame them
for being enamored, given the outstanding form and beauty our cars
represent.

Greg in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer