[FWDLK] For sale 02/06/05

Here's a chance to double your money. Invest $95000 for a 1961 Chrysler 300G convert advertised in Hemmings and then send it to an auction. It's black with tan interior, 413 with long cross ram, dual fours, dual exhaust, a/t, a/c, p/seats, Electrotouch tuner, p/antenna, older complete body off restoration and engine o/h, extra parts and literature, strong #3, 50 pictures for $20, 845-639-1883 or jolaic@xxxxxxx. Don't forget to send me a small, but reasonanle service fee of only 30%
56 Chrysler Windsor 2 door hardtop, white/bronze, NOS material interior, new tires, spare engine and other extra parts, 641-710-2361 in IA
56 New Yorker 4 door, 354 hemi, 81k miles, $6800, 417-451-3335 in MO
55 DeSoto FireDome 2 door hardtop, totally restored, hemi, paint, chrome, interior, needs minor assy, $8500, 505-453-8982 in NM
58 Plymouth Savoy 4 door hardtop, original paint, no rust ever, V8, a/t, daytime at 618-937-1283 in IL

As usual, not my stuff.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA