[FWDLK] 1955 Dodge Crusader (Plodge) 4 Sale

[FWDLK] 1955 Dodge Crusader (Plodge) 4 Sale

I have been emailed by a fellow who thinks he wants to sell this car. I have asked him for a firm price. I have several pictures including the interior. Looks like the engine has had the carb left off so likley seized. It has the dash shift automatic. The car is located in the interior of B.C. judging by the pictures and license plate. This area is usually kinder rust wise to vehicles then lots of other places. If anyone has an interest I will forward the pictures and get some contact info. This is not my car, I do not know these people, they just contacted me as they found my website about my 56 and I have no intimate details about it. And I need another car like I need the divorce that would come with it!

Do you Yahoo!?