Re: [FWDLK] Crocus cloth ?

Vincent Van Humbeeck wrote:

The service manual says that wheel cylinders can be cleaned of slight
corrosion traces through the use of a 'crocus cloth', which my knowledge of
technical english does not include (being french speaking). Can someone
describe it to me ?

Also, my front wheel cylinders look like they are seized, so I will have to
replace them, but to make sure : the piston and spring should come right out
when removing the rubber cap ? Or is there some other thing to do to get
them out ?

BTW, I have not received a single answer to my last email concerning the
brake line and fuel line clips. Can someone help me on that ?

Mucho thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop

SUPER fine sandpaper   like 1000grit,  the stuff I have is on a very
thin very flexible cloth
like backing, just a little usage and it will flop over like a nice used
tshirt fabic will when
you hold it up.

--
Paul Holmgren