[FWDLK] headers for 57 - 59 CDPD

    AS soon as I can get to installing the 440 in my 59 wagon, I will no doubt run into what seems to be a problem...putting headers on our Fwdlk. cars.  Has anyone found factory built headers to work on our cars?   And, do all the V8 engines, 318, 325, 361, 440 etc. etc... have the same problems.  Does PS vs. manual have any effect?
    I know a fella that is known as the exhaust Guru in our area.   He builds a lot of custom exhaust systems including headers for many show and race cars.  I am going to see if he can and would build headers for my wagon.  If he was willing, and I say willing, because he is always super busy, to build these for our cars, would there be much interest.
    He also builds and sells hemi and other big block K frames for the newer Mopars,  (A, B, C, E bodies.)
Just a thought, I will check with him when I am ready to install my drive train.
John in WI   very wintery today, but summers coming...