Re: [FWDLK] Similar subject: Headers for 60 - 61 CDPD

Re: [FWDLK] Similar subject: Headers for 60 - 61 CDPD

I've seen a '62 300 with '64 300K cast iron headers on it,they fit like they were made for it but they must be impossible to find.Once again I suggest Road Runner,ect.Hipo manifolds.I have the large(4 BBl) mid 70's big block manifolds on my '57,they work fine,unless you are going for BIG horsepower manifolds are the way to go.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom