[FWDLK] headers

Hi

I just found out that Sanderson hugger headers are suppose to work in the forward cars if we change the engine mounts. They suppose to clear the torsion bars also with these mounts. There is a guy in Georgia who builds nothing but old hemi motors and uses these headers all the time. He has made a special mount to work with them. He uses them in his forward look race cars. They are 110.oo for the pair. I have a set on the way. Once I see if they work I will post it up. The guys name is Ron Gangster his number is 229-686-0614 he calls his shop hemee heads. He is going thru some eye work for retina transplant so he may be hard to reach for awhile.

Ben
Portage In
'57 dodge